1. Education – I can’t categorical the importance of education and monetary skill. i’m not language that you simply got to get a degree during this field however you ought to become Associate in Nursing skilled in no matter field you’re going into. recently a degree is just a sheet of paper that has value you thousands of greenbacks that you simply do not even recognize that you simply are going to be group action.
2. Master It – Master your craft by becoming the best. This means practice, practice, and PATIENCE. Be patient and kind with yourself because you are going to make mistakes. What you must do is dust yourself off and start all over again, re-energized and ready to conquer your next mountain… meanwhile still breathing.
3. Define Your Target Market – Who are you trying to sell your product or service to? Where do you find them and where can they be found? You must narrow down your target market especially if you are in a specific niche. Someone who owns a pest control company can target anyone who rents or owns a house, however we must consider the geographically territory they want to cover. It is easy to be eager and say that you will go anywhere to serve new clients but this could prove to be expensive if you are in the service industry.
4. What Advertising Vehicle – How will you get your message out there to your target market? This answer can only be answered if you know your target market. If my territory was one neighborhood in Phoenix Arizona would I want to advertise on a national radio station, probably not. Choosing the right vehicle to reach your market is essential and can prevent you from spending endless dollars into useless marketing.
5. Get A Mentor – This is easy for someone who has money to spend, I am well aware. There should be nothing that stops you from finding someone you can learn from.
6. Invest In Yourself by READING – I was not a reader and I never had any time to rest let alone read a book, are you kidding me. This is how I was able to enhance my wisdom without it costing me a fortune. There is something called audio books that is such a blessing because it reads to me.:) I can consume the information in a matter of days, rather than spending months trying to finish one great book. This is part of educating yourself and it has the greatest return on investment.